Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dear vet who works at my local clinic, I wonder what magical skills you have, that makes you able to tell that my cat is "fine" by just looking at her & not running tests? First, you didn't want to take a urine sample until I asked you for one - even though, the reason I came to the clinic was because of problems with peeing / the pee. ie, iF THERE'S A PROBLEM WITH SOMETHING, DON'T TALK ABOUT EVERY OTHER PROBLEM EXCEPT THAT ONE! And now over the phone, you tell me that, again, she should be fine, because usually they are. UMMM NOOO! If i'm calling, it means that things are not 'fine' yet!! And you send urine to be cultured (which I paid for), but don't tell me the results?? Seriously, sometimes I wish that clinic was more money hungry and actually followed up on patients.

No comments:

Post a Comment