Friday, June 26, 2009


i just realised most of my excitement about the holidays is about the internet. it is very slow right now. and so i have nothing to do. alreaaaadyyyyy....

oya.
my national geographic jumper came in the mail today! it's better than the first one i got which is currently missing alongwith my year 12 jersey and the really warm blanket i usually use for winter (blame mother).

it's a more normal colour: black with white writing and that yellow rectangle mark, and fully zip-able like a normal jacket unlike the old one where u can only unzip the top part near the neck. and plus it now has POCKETS! so i can let none of my body heat dissipate yippeee!

this is the most exciting part of my day.
as well as cleaning poos from two pairs of shoes with a bucket, water, and duck toilet cleaner.



.... such a sad day in the news: michael jackson ...

No comments:

Post a Comment